lunes, 10 de febrero de 2020

#1: Introduction

My name is Juan and I study computer science at Tec de Monterrey. I'm currently taking the Programming Languages course under Master Ariel Ortiz. My expectations for the course are that, first of all, I can understand why programming paradigms are useful and how to apply them to everyday programming. I want to be able to identify all programming paradigms and understand what makes each one of them useful in specific scenarios.

As for myself, I enjoy video games, card games and video games about cards. Lately I've been enjoying playing a new game called Legends of Runeterra, it's fun and interactive™.

The book I've enjoyed the most recently is the Cyborg Manifesto by Donna Haraway. The TV show I've been obsessed with is The Handmaid's Tale.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario